Tuesday 30 October 2012

l'll be waiting you PARK JUNGSOO ~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You make me smile, you make me cry,but you complete me and i love you so much that i cannot stop loving you..

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, ending at never...~~  ^ ^

There were no tears from Super Junior's Lee Teuk




Super Junior’s Leeteuk joined the Army with a smile.
On October 30, Leeteuk met with his fans and reporters before he entered the 306 training camp in Uijeongbu.
Super Junior members also appeared on the scene to accompany Leeteuk.
Leeteuk, who cut his hair short and wore a hat, said, “I can’t believe that I’m joining the Army today. I think I will realize that I’m a solider now when I wake up tomorrow morning.”
“I will do my best serving in the Army. Yesterday has passed so fast. I had shrimp with group members and managers.”
“I believe that twenty-one months will pass faster than I expect. Thank you for supporting me for the last seven years. And thank you for coming to see me early in the morning. I hope you will come to see me on the day I complete my duty.”


Kangin, who already went to the Army, said, “I hope you will be safe and sound for twenty-one months. While you are gone, we will grow up and become a better group.”
Over 500 people from all over the world came to see Leeteuk, proving his high popularity. Leeteuk said, “Thank you for coming here to see me and I feel much better now.”
Leeteuk previously tweeted, “To my beloved fans! Thank you for supporting me so hard! Fans who have been waiting for me since dawn, be careful not to catch a cold! I will miss you the most! I should not cry…"
Leeteuk, who is easily moved to tears, showed his bright side until the end for his fans.
Leeteuk debuted in 2005 as a member of Super Junior. He has been showing off his great sense of humor by appearing on many variety shows, including, SBS’s Star KingStrong Heart, and MBC’s We Got Married.
Even though Leeteuk could have decided to do alternative service after an injury to an intervertebral disk from a car accident in 2007, he constantly received treatment to serve in the Army as a full-time soldier.
Leeteuk will be trained for five weeks and serve his duty in the Army for twenty-one months.



Credit: @Gateway2Korea / Korea.com http://en.korea.com/?p=383215

No comments:

Post a Comment